Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1679 Alderman St, Sarasota
Winner Best Overall 2017 Parade of Homes!!! Model Home, Pricing includes EXTENSIVE UPGRADES. Including Sub Zero/Wolf Appliance Package, LED Lighting, Custom Pool and Spa Package with 8 ft. Fire Feature and many more upgrades too numerous to list. Nestled in the highly desirable Downtown Sarasota, Nostalgic Burns Court area. The Homes of Laurel Park offer convenience to Entertainment, culture, and amazing cuisine. Walk to Downtown Sarasota. Community features a Kayak and Canoe Launch. All homes will be fully Custom Built to the new Home Owners design and specifications. The homes will consist of a mixture of styles featuring the most sought after appointments. Designed by Mark Sultana of DSDG, Inc. Architects and Built by the Award Winning Legacy Builders, known for their concierge and boutique building style. Picture is a representation of the front elevation. This Model is Available for Leaseback with a 4 1/2% yearly return. The numerous upgrades in this model Including an Elevator Bring the Price of this Particular House to $1,315,000 (including present furnishings) $1,265,000 (unfurnished).
- MLS® #N5904579
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,477
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, City Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Public Sewer, Street Lights, Gas
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewClose to Bus, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1679 Alderman St
- SubdivisionThe Homes Of Laurel Park
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Stone Counters, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Heat Pump
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market751
Price Change History for 1679 Alderman St, Sarasota, FL (MLS® #N5904579)
|Price Increased from $1,265,000 to $1,315,000|
|Price Increased from $1,235,000 to $1,265,000|
|Price Increased from $1,050,000 to $1,235,000|
|Price Increased from $995,000 to $1,050,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Realty Assoc., Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 8:35pm EDT.